Sree Gokulam Chit & Finance Co. Pvt. Ltd.(SGCFL), the flagship company of the GOKULAM GROUP OF COMPANIES, is in its 4th decade of service to the nation. The Chit and finance business started in a modest way at Mylapore, Chennai on 23rd July 1968, has grown in stature and size, through hard work, selfless service and prudent management practices. Our Sincere Honorable Sri. A.M. Gopalan, B.Sc, is the Chairman. He is known to everyone as "Gokulam Gopalan".
Born in 1944. He had graduated from Kerala University. From a humble beginning, he has grown by sheer hard work, dedication and perseverance. A very pious and deeply religious man. Today his company has gained status as the BEST Chit company in India in terms of promptness and customer satisfaction. He is involved in philanthropy and has contributed liberally to many noble causes. Through his business he has helped all his customers to attain growth in status and wealth. His humanitarian views and empathy have brought him success and glory. More than 4,000 staff are working efficiently under his dynamic leadership.
He has been conferred with the prestigious "GEM OF INDIA '96" and "UDYOG RATHNA '97" award on recognition of this contribution to the society by service through business.
Gokulam hotels aim to be leader in hospitality industry by understanding the guest Designing and delivering a service standard that exceeds expectation. The organisation committed to its guest and stakeholders.
- To exceed guest expectations. To inspire and motivate employees. To achieve excellent financial results.
- To provide our employees a great work environment, continuous satisfaction and growth opportunities while treating each other with respect and dignity.
- To recognize that profitability is essential to our future success and therefore provide our property owners and investors the highest possible returns.
- To focus on our growth and maintain consistency in product through warm, personalized service and absolute transparency in all our dealings.
- To contribute positively to our communities and our environment.